So for one of my classes I have a very old teacher... So old that water was invented during her teenage years, any way... She put us into groups to do a project, and so we had to do a proposal for this project and she hands it back to us and we didn't get the grade we wanted. Since I am the curious little guy that I am, I added up all the points on the project, and found that there was enough points missing to bring us from a 72% to an 84% so I took the proposal back to her, and told her what was wrong. She took it and said she would fix it. At the same time this is happening another guy in my group revised the proposal to get more points, and he hands it in. The next day in class I walk in and my teacher says, "Danny I need your original proposal before I can grade your revised proposal." I looked at her and said, "you have it." she said that she handed it back to me, when I know she didn't. So we have an argument in front of the class for about 5 minutes, then she finally says, "oh... I put your old proposal in the checked folder..." Everybody already thinks she has horrible organization skills. Almost a second after that last quote she says, "okay... Since its the end of the semester, I want you all to do an evaluation of me." Her timing couldn't have been worse, so to make a long story a little bit longer... My class failed her.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home