Wednesday, October 25, 2006

mario guitar

so latley I've had little to no time for playing the guitar. it hasn't really bothered me too much, but the other day my wife and I were goofing off on the internet, and we found a video of a guy playing guitar that made me want to pick my guitar up and play again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark Nott said...

hey Danny, look at me, I'm putting a comment on your blog. To add links click on the "I power blogger" button down on the right. Click on your blog under blog name, Click on the Template tab at the top, scroll through that huge pile of code to about the bottom (about 3/4 through) And there should be a list of your links. Just change the ones you want to. If you have any questions on how to do it just e-mail me.

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home